NewLife Foundation was established by Doctor S. Motaher Ali in 2003 with a view to serve the mass people of Bangladesh. From the very beginning this foundation has tried to work for the well-being of the society and for the general people. On January 26, 2008 a medical team from New Life Foundation was sent to the cyclone “SIDR” affected area in Patuakhali to give medical treatment to the cyclone affected people. This foundation is also engaged in the publication of different books written on Homoeopathy and Unani treatments and on Islam, Quran and Hadith. It also publishes a magazine on Homoeopathy, Unani and Ayurved science and social health care, which is named “New Life Barta”. Some of the names of published books are:
The activities of New Life Foundation are:
- To popularize and develop the Homoeopathic, Unani and Ayurvedic treatment in Bangladesh.
- To serve the mass people of Bangladesh.
- To patronize the art, history, culture of Bangladesh and work for the social welfare.
- To protect the invaluable work of the great human beings in the field of medical science.
- To help the meritorious students in their study and research works.
- To patronize different humanitarian activities in Bangladesh.
- To establish and develop a new stream of print media.
- To help the people to develop the religious feelings and activities in their lives and to develop the society and the country as a whole.
- To acknowledge the original, creative and humanitarian works of different well known persons of the country and to honor them.